Over the course of the next 3-4 weeks, Prompt will be releasing a series of massive updates with version 2.0 of both Scheduling and Documentation set to be released, as well as Electronic Patient Intake which populates directly into your initial evaluation.
Exciting New Features Coming Soon
Robust data in an easy-to-understand format
- Month view to manage the clinic at a high level and analyze performance
- Easily track visit types, authorization, insurance, and other critical patient info
- All information where you need it in an easy to understand format
Electronic Patient Intake
No more duplicate data entry
- Patient fills out intake → Subjective portion auto-populates eval
- No need to scan patient drivers license or insurance card
- Save time on every eval w/ less errors due to no duplicate data entry
Robust templating system
- Documentation and text templates to limit scrolling and typing
- Mobile friendly to document on the fly
- < 8 minute evals on Documentation 1.0 set to get even faster
What’s Changed with Medicare in 2020?
CQ Modifier, MIPS, Modifier 59, and more
Prompt’s Emphasis on Fast, Effective Customer Service
Providing powerful PT software isn’t enough in 2020
What’s On The Horizon?
As if the updates above aren’t enough, Prompt is also working on several other exciting features that are due to be released in the next couple months.
- Robust internal communications/task manager platform
- Home Exercise Programs
- Sell Inventory and Other Services