We spoke with physical therapists around the country to discuss their issues with their current EMR and practice management software. Here were the most common problems we discovered.
The problem: common statements from physical therapists
- “I cannot document during treatment so I spend a couple hours every day after work catching up on notes.”
- “My existing software requires excessive typing and doesn’t carry data across the platform, leading to duplicate data entry.”
- “I cannot display my value to patients and clearly show them they are improving.”
- “Sending claim and billing information to another piece of software is complicated and confusing.”
- “I spend a significant amount of time filling in subjective information that my patient could fill in themselves.”
From a physical therapist
We spoke with Dr. Rick Daigle of Too Far North Fitness to discuss how existing software solutions negatively impact his quality of care.
“To be honest, bad software was the main reason I exited the physical therapy industry for a few years,” Daigle said. “The software on the market was so bad and difficult to use that I often spent 3-4 hours a day doing notes and that limited by ability to effectively treat patients and impact lives, which is what I got into physical therapy to do.”
The Prompt solution
Prompt Therapy Solutions EMR and practice management software was built to enable physical therapists to do what they love: treat patients. Prompt provides a click-based system that is easy-to-use, machine learning-enabled, and streamlines the data entry and billing process.
- Click-based system that works perfectly on any device, enabling therapists to document while treating the patient.
- Fully-integrated platform that transfers data seamlessly from prior visits and throughout the platform without any extra work.
- Patient-facing reports and application that clearly display progress to patients in objective and subjective terms.
- Automated billing process that optimizes every visit by reading the therapist documentation and suggesting the optimal codes.
- Patient-facing intake that enables the patient to document their subjective thoughts, in their own words. This allows the physical therapist to spend more time treating patients and less time documenting.
From a Physical Therapist
Dr. Daigle discussed how Prompt EMR and practice management altered his outlook on the physical therapy industry.
“Prompt is so easy-to-use that I was fully operational on the platform after a 15-minute training session,” he said. “The click-based documentation allows me to document while treating patients and instantly send my claims to billing to reduce the outstanding balance on claims. Everything about Prompt streamlined my workflows and enabled me to return to treating patients and practice what I love.”
Prompt EMR & practice management: a fully-integrated physical therapy software platform
Learn more about how the physical therapy industry is being changed by Prompt EMR and practice management with a revolutionary approach to software. With built-in documentation, billing, and Medicare logic, Prompt provides physical therapists, front-desk employees, billers and owners the tools they need to reduce clinic inefficiencies, grow profit margins, and improve patient outcomes.