Austin Manual Therapy
We recently sat down with Maricela Harris of Austin Manual Therapy in Austin, Texas. They have been using a few of our Prompt Plus features, so we decided to host a Q&A to see how the new features have helped their practice thus far. Just by using our Online Scheduling tool they generated an ROI of 793% with a projected revenue of $75,600 per year and 36 hours per year of time savings on booking visits. Auto-Fax was another feature that we touched on and so far it will save them 162 hours per year of time on faxing! Scroll down to read our Q&A of Prompt Plus features with Austin Manual Therapy.
Description of the feature: Prompt’s auto-fax feature enables teams to automatically fax documents that need signature to the referring providers without any thought required. The system recognizes a signature is needed and automatically faxes the documents to the doctor assigned to the case.
1. Were your therapists or admin staff previously responsible for faxing the POCs? Our therapists would always fax, but we noticed a drop-off in communication and many faxes were not being sent by our PTs. This is what encouraged us to adopt the auto-faxing feature and the results have been fantastic since then.
2. How has automated faxing helped your clinic? Automated faxing helps us resolve issues where the realized fax numbers were set up wrong and it has allowed us to fix those issues. Our therapists love that they don’t have to worry about faxing and it removes any room for error. The real-time failed fax notifications are also great to be able to manage the fax number storing and re-faxing as necessary.
3. Have you seen a decrease in unsigned POCs since turning this tool on? Yes we have seen a decrease and a faster turnaround time on POC compliance
4. Referring Doctor’s comments on the faxes. We have had less doctor calls about missing POCs/etc since turning on the tools and less overall annoyed doctor calls. This is obviously huge for us as happy doctors will refer you more patients, which helps grow our volume and increase our profitability.
5. Has your team been able to spend more time on other tasks since reducing the need to fax POCs? Therapists have commented on being able to get their notes done faster now that they don’t have to worry about faxing. Prompt’s system also makes it really hard to forget about notes, we previously had to manually follow-up on notes. We are seeing fewer notes fall through the cracks since the tool has been enabled. Overall, our time to document is very quick now and having the security of the documents getting automatically faxed helps us complete documentation quicker, once the note is signed we know it’s done and there’s no extra work.
See what other Prompt users have had to say
Learn more about how Prompt
can solve problems for...
SchedulingBook out your patient's Plan of Care or put the power in their hands with online scheduling. See More
DocumentationDocumentation that won’t have you missing dinner. Compliance and billing rules that ensure it’s done correctly and on time, every time. See More
Patient Engagement & OptimizationWith Digital Intakes, a revolutionary Automated Waitlist, Plan of Care Compliance tools, and more - Prompt empowers you to create a flawless patient experience. See More
BillingProper billing is a team sport - streamline and automate processes to increase reimbursement per visit, decrease time to cash, and eliminate costly denials. See More
ReportingReal-time data you can trust that drives you and your team to take action See More
Front DeskPrompt empowers your front desk to drive revenue for the practice and wow your patients. They'll be doing so on their very first day 😎. See More
Therapist | PT, OT, SLPFinish all of your notes before you leave the office with extreme detail and reusable templates for different injuries. See More
BillerPrompt’s all-in-one solution enables billers to have increased control over the front office and clinical coding, leading to faster payment and fewer denials. See More
OwnerIncrease your staff’s efficiency and satisfaction, create happier patients and increase your clinic’s profit margin with revolutionary software. See More
Startup ClinicPrompt drives growth for Startups while keeping overhead low by leveraging automation, allowing you to focus on your business and patients. See More
Single LocationsPractices with a single location benefit dramatically from the automation and management tools that Prompt offers. See More
Multi ClinicPractices with multiple locations can manage permissions, visibility into report data, and custom payer rules that become more prevalent when seeing a larger volume of patients. See More
EnterpriseAt scale, the effects that Prompt’s automation and engagement have on your profitability and patient and staff satisfaction are exponential and breathtaking. You have to consider the cost of not using Prompt at this size. See More
Tools that keep your patients engaged and your staff productive
A CRM that drives revenue
and engages when it matters.
Online Scheduling67% of patients prefer to book online and 40% of requests are after hours. Provide your patients with the tools they want when they want. See More
Online Surveys & ReviewsGather patient feedback through Automated Patient Satisfaction Surveys (NPS) and Google My Business Reviews. See More
Digital IntakesThrow out the paper. Send custom docs, capture intakes, and follow-up measurements at key points in the patient's journey. See More
Unsigned DocumentsStay on top of what needs to be done and never miss another Plan of Care Signature with Automated Faxing and our Unsigned Documents Tool See More
Eligibility & AuthorizationIncrease your clinics' reimbursement rate by keeping every Auth up to date and making sure your patients are eligible. Prompt’s eligibility engine's algorithm is meticulous about alerting you when you need to reach out so you don't have to lose sleep. See More
Book a demo
Let's get started!
If you’re in a rush and want to get the ball rolling, let us know how to contact you and a little information about your practice. We can reach out to setup a time to talk about how Prompt can work for you.